Mot Dam Denies She's the Crude-Mouthed Host Involved in Child Abuse Scandal; Opens Photo of Who It Actually Is, Says She'd Resign If It Were Her
Radio personality Mot Dam publicly identified another host as the subject of a child abuse scandal, denying she is involved and stating the accused should resign immediately as the case is now legal matter.
Mot Dam has firmly denied being the crude-mouthed radio host accused of child abuse, revealing the incident occurred 2-3 months ago. She opened a photo on air to show her co-hosts who the person actually is, noting that everyone would recognize them as they appear on screen constantly. She stated that if she were the one involved, she would have already been suspended, adding that if it were the other host, they should resign without needing anyone to order them to do so, as the matter is now a legal case.
The scandal centers on allegations that a crude-mouthed radio host has been bullying celebrities in the media, taking students on social outings, and threatening to use money to silence them—all while holding a senior position on the station's board. The victim's parents have refused to cooperate further. Mot Dam previously clarified on a television program that she is not involved, stating she doesn't have a taste for young people and has never run a talent or modeling agency for children. She emphasized this is being handled by her husband.
Mot Dam further elaborated on the situation during an appearance on another program, saying that whoever the guilty party is should resign immediately without being told, as this has now become a legal matter. She noted that this incident occurred 2-3 months ago and is not recent, with previous negotiations between parties having failed. During her broadcast, Mot Dam showed a photo identifying the actual person involved, assuring viewers that "everyone knows who this person is—they're on screen all the time."
(Sangsom News Team, May 7, 2026)