Min Pechaya Opens Up for the First Time: 'I'm Not Running Away, Ready to Prove Myself in Court Again'
Actress Min Pechaya denied fleeing and said she's ready to face court again on April 27, stating she was already acquitted last year but is now shocked to be indicted again in a fraud case involving The iCon Group company.
Prominent actress Min Pechaya opened up for the first time, stating she is absolutely not running away and shocked to suddenly be asked to prove herself in court again. She is ready to cooperate and appeals for fair prosecution based on correct evidence, requesting bail rights to fight the case and thanking those who are waiting for her to clear her name.
The case involves April 27, 2025 at 9:00 AM at the Special Affairs Prosecution Division 1 office on Ratchadamri Road, where prosecutors scheduled to indict Ms. Pichaya Wattanamontri (Boss Min) and Mr. Yuranun Phomromontri (Boss Sam), two famous actors accused of joint fraud against the public and The iCon Group company, at the criminal court. Both had requested to postpone their meeting with prosecutors from the previous March 26 date.
Min Pechaya revealed for the first time that she disappeared to rest and recover from the turmoil she faced over the past year. This morning, the actress clarified via TikTok: "Over the past year, after I was acquitted on January 8, people may have wondered where I went. I haven't been active on social media, but I've been living normally—just not posting online. I went away to rest and recover from the chaos that happened in my life."
Min Pechaya expressed shock at being asked to prove herself in court again, despite already being cleared. "Today I want to share what I've faced this past year. Last year I proved my innocence and was cleared of the accusations. But today I'm shocked that suddenly I'm being asked to prove myself in court again. I am ready and have always been willing to cooperate. I've cooperated with every agency from the very first day this happened, even though the company hasn't said anything and has remained silent."
"I've done everything I can do on my part—held press conferences, appeared in criminal court voluntarily. I live here at this address, you can call me anytime to question me, or go to the Central Investigation Bureau. Before this big issue even erupted, I went to each department offering my cooperation with every agency. I've always been willing to cooperate."
Min Pechaya reaffirmed her innocence today and appealed for fair prosecution based on correct evidence. "Today is another day I stand firm proving my innocence. I am an ordinary citizen who wants to exercise my right to seek justice. Over time, I've submitted multiple letters requesting justice with evidence to the prosecutor. The most recent was April 7."
"What I want most is for the main case—the iCon case—to be decided first so I can know what happened and move forward with everyone. If it really must be indicted, I'm asking to be charged for the years and number of times I actually worked with The iCon Group company."
Min Pechaya appealed against blanket charges and pledged cooperation. "Right now I'm being charged for a period I wasn't involved in. I was lumped in from the start. When the chaos first happened, but after things settled and the facts became clear, I was acquitted. Now after more than a year of submitting all the facts, if it absolutely must be indicted, please indict based on correct evidence with the correct number of years and times."
"To put it simply, it's like I worked for a company that had problems, but I only joined them a year and a half ago, while the company had been operating for 6-7 years and was indicted. But I got lumped in for 6-7 years. At minimum, if you indict me, indict me for the correct number of years and times I actually worked there based on the evidence you have. That's all I'm asking."
Min Pechaya insisted she is definitely not fleeing, noting that her life and family have suffered immensely. "On April 27, I'm ready to cooperate and ready to meet with the prosecutor," she concluded.